THESE ARE A FEW OF THE MOST COMMON QUESTIONS WE GET ASKED.
If you have additional questions feel free to email us! email@example.com
1. PRINT QUALITY & DETAILS:
TOMAAS artwork is available in limited edition. All prints are Museum-quality Giclée on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Pearl paper, the most premium quality fine art paper that delivers the most accurate and vibrant colors in print. Printed with 2cm white border.
Printing will be done by a top printing atelier which has extensive experience dealing with art galleries, museums, art collectors and art exhibitions to make sure the art prints are of the highest gallery/museum quality. Each print will be checked and proofed,
The artwork is sold unframed and will be carefully rolled in a tube with many layers for protection for safe international shipping. All artwork is signed & numbered with a certificate of authenticity, which guarantees your print is an original. Delivery in 10 days after you place your order.
On special request, we also have the option to print original art on glass, acrylic, wood or any customize materials. Framed photo art prints, canvas prints are also available.
2. FRAMING: We highly encourage framing all your prints. Not only do they look incredibly beautiful framed, but it will help to protect your fresh artwork from wear and dust. We do not currently offer framing from our studio, but do have a few recommendations!
3. YOU WOULD LIKE A LARGER OR SMALLER PRINT? The image quality and the delicacy of the details are very important to us and add to the value of the work. Please contact us if you prefer a different size.
If you are interested in filling a large area of your wall with TOMAAS artwork we recommend putting together a collection of 3-4 pieces. For this we offer collector discounts on multiple prints. email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss that!
4. HOW IS MY ARTWORK GOING TO BE SHIPPED?
The artwork will be carefully rolled in a tube with many layers for protection for safe international shipping. (includes tracking & insurance)
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on package weight and distance. If there is any discrepancy -/+ we will let you know via email.
- International packages are a bit outside of our control. Boarder fees, duties, and handling fees may be charged by other countries. Tracking is also quite unreliable with international shipments.
5. RETURNS: Every order, commission, and sale is handled with care and as much clarity and transparency as possible. Our goal is for you to be completely happy with your purchase! Because of this, all sales are final except in certain situations. Please email: email@example.com
6. STOCKISTS & GALLERIES:
If you are an art curator, art fair or a gallery and interested in representing digital photo art by TOMAAS please contact us to discuss further details at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. INTERIOR DESIGNERS: We would love to work with you and offer designers a discount on Giclee prints. Please email: email@example.com so we can set up a specific coupon code for you to use frequently.
8. PARIS STUDIO VISIT
Art collectors, art advisors, consultants, interior designers fashion/ beauty brands, interior designers, art lovers, and photography lovers also have the opportunity to arrange a studio visit in Paris to get a behind the scene glimpse of TOMAAS fashion and artwork. We have sample modern art prints, pop art prints, fine art photo prints in the studio and are happy to give you a tour.
9. PARIS GALLERY VISIT
To see oversized gallery wall art, fine art prints, artwork on glass, acrylic prints by TOMAAS we are also able to arrange a gallery visit in Paris to discuss printing and price options with a gallery art advisor.
10. ART LICENSING OPPORTUNITIES
Artwork by TOMAAS is also available for licensing agreements. We are happy to discuss opportunities with art print publishers, art wholesale buyers. print retailers, interior designers, home décor designers (especially those who perform contract design for hotels, resorts, medical, and office buildings.
We enjoy working with bloggers, editors, stylists, and writers! There are many images on the site that you are free to use for your article. Please make sure the artwork is credited. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to arrange interviews and like to share the story, ideas and visions behind the artworks.
WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE Artwork?
TOMAAS retains all rights to all artwork created. This includes the rights to the image of sold & commissioned work. We retain the right to make REPRODUCTIONS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK I CREATE UNLESS THE COLLECTOR HAS PURCHASED THE FULL OR PARTIAL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK
The Collector or buyer may not reproduce the artwork in any way without written permission.
If the artwork ends up being reproduced in a magazine or other media we only ask for credit.